1. Patients presenting the admission ticket used in the health insurance system to the clinical specialty “Recovery, Physical Medicine and Balneology” are hospitalized.
2. Medical emergencies are diagnosed by specialized doctors within the unit, who present:
- degenerative rheumatic diseases (arthrosis);
- abarticular rheumatism (scapulo-humeral, coxo-femoral periarthritis);
- inflammatory rheumatic diseases (sero-negative spondyloarthropathies, rheumatoid arthritis);
- muscular disorders (myopathy, muscle dystrophy);
- neurological disorders (post-stroke sequelae, monoparasis / plegia, para paresis / plegis, tetra paresis / plegis).
- spinal cord disorder (herniated disc, scoliosis, cheilitis, torticolis, Schuermann’s disease, spondylodiscarthrosis);